I've been working extra long hours and all this past weekend (and happily so), but without a little R&R, my face looks like it has taken a beating! Ha! How many of you busy career-driven women, especially with children (and kudos to you, by the way, because I don't know how you ladies juggle while simultaneously carry on an actual social life,) have been looking for an amazing face mask that can do all of it's magic tricks in one packet?
Let me introduce you to my new best pal, the Colbert MD Illumino Anti-Aging Brightening Mask! How does it work? These concentrated Bio Cellulose anti-aging brightening masks deliver brighter, smoother, plumper looking skin using patented QuSome® technology. These masks rejuvenate damaged, tired skin; visibly reduce dark spots and skin imperfections; stimulate skin cell renewal and regenerates the skin; and they can also be used as a pre-treatment before makeup application and/or post-laser treatment recovery mask.
The QuSome® technology allows this mask to deliver active ingredients straight to the dermis where cellular renewal takes place.
Key Ingredients & Benefits:
- Niacinamide: Influences skin pigmentation by down-regulating melanin production, while improving the appearance of photoaged skin (including texture, redness, fine lines and wrinkles)
- Swiftlet Nest Extract: Promotes skin regeneration, acts as skin barrier and prevents water loss
- Lactic Acid: A gentle natural exfoliation that helps to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, age spots and hyper-pigmentation
- Vitamin C: Skin-lightening booster that helps decrease melanin formation, neutralizes free radicals and increases collagen synthesis
- SymCalmin®: Calms and soothes the skin. Helps reduce blotchiness
- Chamomile Extract: Soothes, conditions and balances the complexion
- Hyaluronic Acid: Increases hydration and improves skin's elasticity
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant that fights against free radicals and anti-aging signs
Usage is easy. Apply the mask day or night on cleansed skin twice a week. First remove the protective white film and place the mask on the face, starting from the chin. Gently peel off the mesh and adjust the position of the mask to ensure that the openings for the eyes and mouth are correctly positioned. Press gently on the mask with both hands to adhere. Remove the mask after 15 minutes. Do not rinse. Massage the remaining serum into the skin.
And I love how I can continue working while having the mask on! It's a nice 15 minutes lying down. ☺️ Below is a picture of myself, before putting on the mask. I have zero make-up on and just cleansed my face. I can see some uneven skin tone, I'm a bit blotchy and I sure do look tired.
And here is a photo of myself, post-mask! My face is luminous with a touch of that dewy-looking skin I love so much. (I'm Korean, what can I say...) My skin tone was instantly corrected, all the while with a more lively, fresh appearing result! I love that it's only a twice-a-week regiment, because there's only so much time I have with my skin!
Dr. Colbert's skin care line is top of the top, it's no wonder why he's one of the most well-respected, esteemed dermatologists in New York City. To all my New York ladies: his skin care clinic, the New York Dermatology Group is amazing and if you're looking for a dermatologist, this is your guy!
Colbert MD skincare is available at ColbertMD.com, Barney's New York, Space.NK, apothecary and more. For a store locator, you can visit here.
Love & xx's,
maQ + suz