Happy Monday! It's a rainy morning here in New York and after compiling and sorting through all the questions from this past week on Instagram, I've decided to do more regular posts answering your questions through my blog rather than social media. Reason being is for the sole purpose of having enough space to answer everything. You only get so many characters on your captions on IG! I was initially selecting and answering 10-theme questions every Sunday on my Instagram, but after some consideration, I think it'll be much more effective on here. So without further ado, let's jump into some questions! This week's theme is inspired by Vogue's 73 Questions, where I went through them myself and did one for you! Since there were a ton of similar questions within this questionnaire from you guys, I thought it was a perfect way to start the new week and also getting the chance to know me better! So come along and take a quick read! Fun and easy :)
1. What’s your favorite movie? Fried Green Tomatoes
2. Favorite movie in the past five years? The Shape of Water
3. Favorite Hitchcock film? Psycho
4. A book you plan on reading? Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you? Lord of the Flies by William Goulding
6. Favorite TV show that’s currently on? Sharp Objects
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now? 8
8. iPhone or Android? iPhone
9. Twitter or Instagram? Instagram
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now? Jamie Beck from @annestreetstudio
11. What’s your favorite food? Korean
12. Least favorite food? Tripe. I. Just. Can't.
13. What do you love on your pizza? Green pepper, mushroom, onion & black olives. My fav combo.
14. Favorite drink? Cherry Coke
15. Favorite dessert? Chocolate cake
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate? Dark
17. Coffee or tea? Coffee
18. Lace or latex? Latex
19. What’s your favorite band? The Rolling Stones
20. Favorite solo artist? Al Green
21. Favorite song? Rich Girl by Hall & Oates or Sign My Name by Terence Trent D'Arby, or Tom Petty's, American Girl. Hard to choose just one!!!
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be? Ha ha, Eminem!
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be? Piano.
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be? On my spine.
25. To be or not to be? To be.
26. Dogs or cats? Dogs.
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching? Bird-watching, but much rather prefer people watching.
28. Best gift you’ve ever received? My beautiful German shepherd, MaQ.
29. Best gift you’ve ever given? A sterling silver card holder from Tiffany.
30. Last gift you gave a friend? Lotion
31. What’s your favorite board game? Monopoly
32. What’s your favorite country to visit? Ukraine.
33. What’s the last country you visited? UK.
34. What country do you wish to visit? South Korea.
35. What’s your favorite color? Toss up between black and green.
36. Least favorite color? Pink.
37. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds.
38. Heels or flats? Heels.
39. Pilates or yoga? Neither? HAHA! If I had to pick then yoga.
40. Jogging or swimming? Swimming.
41. Best way to de-stress? Read a book.
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be? Telepathy
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language? Oeuvre.
44. What’s your favorite flower? White lily.
45. When was the last time you cried? Last week.
46. Do you like your handwriting? Sometimes.
47. Do you bake? Yes.
48. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My impatience.
49. What is your most favorite thing about yourself? My relentlessness.
50. Who do you miss most? My parents.
51. What are you listening to right now? Uptown Funk.
52. Favorite smell? Bergamot.
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My husband.
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to? My girlfriend.
55. A sport you wish you could play? Polo, but I can't ride horses to save my life!
56. Hair color? Originally jet black, now I'm almost blonde.
57. Eye color? Dark brown.
58. Scary film or happy endings? Scary film.
59. Favorite season? Fall.
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with? Lisa Ling, Michelle Kwan, and Frida Kahlo.
61. Hugs or kisses? Kisses.
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles? RS
63. Where were you born? California.
64. What is the farthest you have been from home? Ukraine.
65. Sweet or savory? Savory.
66. Lipstick or lip gloss? Lipstick.
67. What book have you read again and again? Anything by Murakami and Bukowski.
68. Favorite bedtime story? The Princess Bride.
69. What would be the title of your autobiography? Sorry, can't fully answer this as it conflicts with what I'm currently working on! And NO, it's not an autobiography, but definitely within that realm.
70. Favorite sound? Rain.
71. Favorite animal? German shepherds, or dogs in general.
72. Who is your girl crush? Natalie Imbruglia.
73. Last photograph you took? An art mural.